Located in central North Carolina, American Attachments is committed to supplying high quality American made skid steer attachments at affordable prices. We offer our full line of product through our network of stocking dealers, selling at competitive prices throughout the eastern and central regions of the United States. To find a stocking dealer near you please visit our Locations tab located above. To speak with one of our trained specialists please call the nearest dealer or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Having the right piece of equipment can make your job so much easier! We offer three category lines, Standard Duty, Heavy Duty and Super Duty. We are confident we can help you will find the right skid steer attachment for your needs.
We pride ourselves on top notch customer service, quality products and unbeatable prices! Our friendly customer service specialists are ready and happy to answer your call and help you with any questions you may have.
You can reach us:
Monday-Thursday 8am-6pm est.
Friday 8am-5pm est.
Saturday 8am-12pm est.
AMERICAN ATTACHMENTS – WARRANTY INFORMATION
American Attachments products (excluding Economy Root Grapples) are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship or materials for a period of (6) months from initial sale, lease or rental date.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear items, including but not limited to, bearings, hoses, ground engaging parts such as, teeth, blades, cutting edges, pilot bits, auger teeth and broom bristles.
- This warranty does not cover maintenance, service or adjustments.
- This warranty does not cover damage due to misuse, negligence, accidents, or improper maintenance.
- This warranty does not cover damage due to improper application, installation, adjustment or setup.
- This warranty does not cover improper modifications of product.
- This warranty is void if any components have been disassembled, i.e. pumps, gear boxes, motors.
- Specially modified attachments built by American Attachments to meet your customer’s needs shall not be warrantied by American Attachments
- This warranty does not cover replacement parts not supplied by American Attachments
Our obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be solely limited to repairing or replacing any part (see non-covered items) free of charge that, according to our judgment, show evidence of a defect in quality of workmanship or materials for the stated (6) month warranty period. All defective parts will be routed at American Attachments discretion with freight or delivery charges to be prepaid. This Limited Warranty shall not be interpreted to render American Attachments liable for any injury or damage to persons, business or property of any kind nor expenses or losses incurred for labor, supplies, substitute machinery rental, or for any other reason. Repair or replacement parts are subject to the supply conditions at the time of repair or replacements, which may directly affect our ability to obtain material and/or replacements parts. American Attachments reserves the right to make improvements in design or changes in specifications at any time without incurring any obligations to owners of previously purchased units. No one but American Attachments is allowed to alter, modify or enlarge this warranty nor the exclusions, limitation and reservation at any time.